Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm totally confused

Uhh... like sank in the deep river... I'm so tired with this whole thing... I want dissapear or just go to unknown island... then find out something new, which can open my mind from vagueness...
But after my discussion this morning with my friend, I feel much better than last night.

She was my truly best friend... although sometimes she's make me disapointed with her attitude. But her advise, make me feel better. Thanks for share anything with me... always exist in any situation, never judge me although sometimes I have mistake to make decision. You're support make me able to cheers up and back to stand up. You are very understand about me... Therefore our friendship consist until now. Rightnow I know where I must going when I cry and sharing my happiness...
Without you, maybe now I'm goin crazy Thanks for being my best friend dear...

No comments: